Sunday, March 1, 2009

The victim jackets any celebrated diner.

Alright, as promised...








....BEHOLD! Sketches!

The top ones are for my character design class. We're working on designing the familiars of our particular characters. My character's familiar is a pack mule named Bessy. First I need to learn how to draw mules. I'm atrocious at animals, but I'm trying to do the best with what I have.

The second image shows the thumbnailing process for one of my deviantArt page view winners. Much like the mule, I need to teach myself how to draw the character (Pamela) first before I can work on composition.

Next update will be the third! Happy March, folks.

2 comments:

  1. nice shit but not enough disfigured eye on the mule... come on what about all that horible reference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit dude. You draw sexy ladies, so I have no clue what you are always saying about how you cant draw sexy ladies. They are valuptious(how do you spell that?) I like it.

    I think the pack mule needs cannons and lazers.

    ReplyDelete