Sunday, February 22, 2009

Intro

I, too, have caved and created an art blog. I already had a LJ, but I must say I'm much more pleased with the layout and functionality of blogger.

Anyway, starting in March, I will be posting to this blog on every odd day of the month with at least one drawing. It will be predominantly sketches. This is to get me into the habit of drawing much more regularly. I don't draw enough, plain and simple, and as the old saying goes, "practice makes slightly less shitty."

Until March, I'll be getting this blog glam-tastified. Stay tuned for beautification and ensuing art posts. HUZZAH!

-k

2 comments:

  1. You are gonna have to help me in making mine super awesome too<3 We should sit down sometime this week when you and I both have time as long as its not too much trouble ^^

    ReplyDelete