Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Without the ploy leans the unsure faithful.





Last week I participated in Fuck This Jam, a week-long game jam centered around the concept of creating games in genres you dislike. I worked with the very talented Dan Hett, a programmer from Manchester, UK that I met by chance the day the jam started. For my first jam, I think it went incredibly well.

We decided to make a match-three mechanic game with a turn-based battle theme. We didn't get all the features we wanted in, but it was still a lot of fun. It also sounds like Dan is game for continuing to work on this now that the jam is done.

Click on the image above to check out a sample of the assets I created during the week (or click HERE, if that doesn't work).

To play the game, go HERE (though, keep in mind, the game is not finished).

No comments:

Post a Comment