Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How can the setting menu hunt a backlog?








Process work for my PRJ class this semester. I was going to build a base mesh for the character in 3ds Max and then sculpt on it in Zbrush, but after going to an awesome demo this weekend I decided to use a different process. I'm starting by building a ZSphere armature, then building up the masses of the body with more ZSpheres in sketch mode. Once I have the form built up enough, I will make the ZSpheres into a mesh that can be sculpted using the regular tools.

Once it's all done, I'll need to re-topologize and export it. I'll continue to post process work along the way.

2 comments:

  1. "Quick! Re-topologize the z-sphere mesh!"
    "...?! But, sir! I'm already sciencing as hard as I can!"

    ...Looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really sweet. ZSpheres are a crazy cool way to model.

    ReplyDelete