Friday, August 7, 2009

Indeed, a salty diskette slyly derives perverse satisfaction from a tape recorder.






Did some more cafe drawing. And I also hung out in Redmond Town Center for a bit and did some sketching there - of environments, of all things, which I should really do more of so that maybe some day I could be good at them. Anyway, then I took the RTC sketch and brought it in to photoshop to block out some basic values. I'd like to come back to it at some point to fill in more detail.

Aaaaaaalso, I finally got that design approved on Threadless, so now it's up for scoring! Pleeeeease go vote on it and give me high scores! If for no other reason, I really need the money. It really would mean a lot to me for your help. All you have to do is go to the URL below and vote on the design. If it gets high enough scores, it'll be printed and I'll get paid. You will need a Threadless account in order to score designs, but accounts are free and easy to set up. Thanks a bunch in advance!!



VOTING ENDS AUGUST 13th! So please vote soon! Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment